Image Map

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wooh! I was on a roll...

I was in my classroom until almost 7 today! Doing what you may ask... I was organizing!
I have been itching to get rid of my desk so I took everything out. But now everything is on top and doesn't look better! Ha I hope to finish up tomorrow.
I organized this portable cabinet thing that is in my room and I must say it looks good! My construction paper is all organized {ROYGBIV}! Yay!

I have got to say that I was super embarrassed about my mess that I didn't even take "before" pictures! When I get rid of my desk, I will post "after" pictures!

After I left school, I went down to OfficeMax. I have been needing some expandable (flat bottom) hanging file folders so I was excited to go! When I found some, I wasn't that excited ... they were like 30 something bucks. WHAAAAT? That is wayyy too much! Does anyone know if that is an average price? I am off to Amazon to check 'em out !

Have a fabulous night as I am off to bed! Sooo tired! Good Night!

8 comments:

  1. I got rid of my desk a couple of years ago, and it was one of the best things I have ever done! I didn't realize how much room it took until it was gone!
    -Megan

    http://firstgrademagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love some ROYGBIV construction paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So satisfying to organize, isnt it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got rid of your desk. :)

    I have to ask, what is {ROYGBIV}?

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROYGBIV:
    Red
    Orange
    Yellow
    Green
    Blue
    Indigo
    Violet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^though I'm not quite rid of my desk yet :( hopefully it will all be clean tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My desk is so small it wouldn't matter if I did get rid of it! :) The computer for my Smartboard is on it, so I can't move it but I loved reading more about your organization process. My room is going to be a bear to organize!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I just have a regular sized desk but it doesn't hold anything of importance so off it goes!! Hopefully this week!

      Delete