Image Map

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

O' So Lucky Literacy Centers! On Super Sale!

Woo! I got my St. Patrick's Day literacy centers finished last night!!! I made the preview picture this morning and uploaded it to TpT! So exciting! This literacy pack focuses on long e words, compound words, describing words, and alphabetical order! It is perfect for your First Grade classroom!
Here are 2 center directions!
I am really excited about this pack because it is perfect for what we are learning this and next week! It is also perfect for review or introduction!!! :)
Right now it is on sale for $3.00 {normally $4.00!!!) plus if you purchase today, you can take advantage of the Leap Year Sale {an additional 10% off!}! Click {HERE} to check it out on TpT
I am also working on starting shop over at Teacher's Notebook! Hopefully today! Yay! :) I am really loving working on these units! :)
Now, I am gonna shop until I drop! Yay, I love sales!! Talk to you later, friends!

3 comments:

  1. These units look great! Where did you get your background and frames? I need help with that stuff!

    Kelli
    http://talesfromatravelingteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait, I saw on your credits page-thanks!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't those graphics so nice! I love them... they are my newest obsession! LOL
      ❤ Sandra
      Sweet Times in First
      sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

      Delete