Image Map

Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm so ready and a grammar FREEBIE!

Yay! I'm finally on Spring Break! One whole week off! I do feel lucky being a teacher because of our schedules.
So, today I had my formal observation meet-up with the P {principal} and he had nothing but good great things to say! Yeah! That really made my day.
Before that, I had my observation from my mentor and she just had one suggestion...to tell my kids that every sentence has a verb... since I was doing a grammar lesson on nouns, verbs, and adjectives!
Right before my Spring Break started {5:30 p.m.} I had an interview... It is for a position to teach NCLB Summer School! I really hope I get it because I did it last year and it was so EASY and FUN!! :)
I have some freebies to share! I used these "think sheets" during my observation!!! I hope you can all use them!!! There are two pages in this download!!!
Click on the image below to take you to my TpT store to grab the freebie!
I'm not sure why they look blurry... but they aren't really like that!
Click on the image below to take you to my TN store to grab the freebie!
It doesn't matter where you get it from... they are both the same ;)
Now, I would love for you to check out the following giveaways that I really HOPE to win!!!



is giving away an awesome leopard print bag {one of my FAVES!} and her new Super Duper R unit {that also looks awesome!!!} I really really wanna win!!! Pretty please???




is giving away a luna camera... I have a document camera but this one takes video!!! I would love to have that in the classroom!

Color Me Kinder
is giving away one of those cool pencil sharpeners that all of the bloggers have {except me...hint hint ;)}
Have a fabulous Friday night, loves!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great eval and thanks for the freebies! I still want to do a giveaway! I haven't forgotten! Have a great Spring Break! We are finishing ours this weekend...


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Yes, we need to do a giveaway! I am finishing up a Spring pack so we need to do it soon!!! ;)
      I hope you had a good break!!! I am ready to rest up!

      Delete
    2. Hi Sandra! I'm sorry, I didn't see your comment on my blog. Blogger is suppose to notify me when I get a comment and I don't think I had my email in the settings. Anyhow, I am now following you to :) Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your break! It's well-deserved.


    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandra, I am giving you a beautiful blog award and a top ten blog award! Your blog is very cute and offers a lot to help us fellow teachers get better at what we do! I hope you'll jump over to my blog and pick up these awards. Then you can pass them along to some of your friends, too!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra,
    I found you through the blog Second in Line (see comment above) :)
    I teach in a bilingual second grade class and am excited to see what you're doing in your ELD classroom! I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance stop by my blog.
    Saludos,
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class 2nd Grade...Spanglish Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie---and ENJOY your break!! :)

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete