Image Map

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

#2forTuesday

     I'm getting back into the swing of things!! Today, I'm linking up with Cindy from Chalk One Up for the Teacher with a #2forTuesday deal. This means that 2 of my products will be half off!
     This week, I have chosen my newly UPDATED Classroom Helpers packs! There are over 32 classroom jobs and did I mention that both of these are EDITABLE!!!?? They are a steal at only 3 bucks!
     Click on the following pictures to check them out!

     There are a TON of other teachers that are participating in this so go to Teachers Pay Teachers and in the search bar, type #2forTuesday to check out all of the amazing deals! I seriously can't wait to go shopping!
     You can also click on the links below to check out the other #2forTuesday items and you can search the hashtag on Instagram! Let me know what you get! Have a sweet Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment